We are hiring a 1.0 FTE Principal Faculty member at the Touro University California Joint Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies/Master of Public Health Program. Primary responsibilities include teaching and evaluating students, serving as a student advisor, assisting in curriculum development, and serving as a member of committees essential to the Program's functioning.
Top 10 reasons you should come work with us at TUC:
1. Our University and Program stand strongly by our mission.
2. Campus is in Vallejo, CA, one of the most diverse cities in the Nation. There is something for everybody!
3. Student-focused with intimate cohorts of approximately 50 students.
4. As a Jewish-sponsored institution, we observe Jewish holidays (about 10-15 per year!) and campus is closed every Friday at 3pm.
5. Outside of campus, there are many wonderful places to explore- just a ferry ride away is San Francisco, 30-minute drive to Napa Valley, and 3-hours to Tahoe
6. Opportunity to work 1 or more days clinically at our affiliated clinic. This allows you to precept our clinical year students and observe in action the impact you have had during their didactic training.
7. Program Leadership cultivates a familial environment that supports balancing home and work life.
8. Great weather for year-long outdoor activities.
9. Opportunity for discounted doctorate degrees in our online EdD and DPA programs
10. Training opportunities for new faculty including Center for Innovative Learning & Teaching, Safe Zone, and New Faculty 101 at PAEA.
11. We incorporate public health throughout our curriculum making an impact both locally and globally.
Help us shape the next generation of PA students! We are hiring a PA to join our team.
Please contact Dr Michelle Wolfe, MD, email@example.com, chair of the search committee.
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name : Michelle Wolfe
City, State & Zip : Vallejo, CA 94592
Address : Touro University California
Company : Touro University California
Job Type : Full-Time